rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth about the invasion of Europe

The Truth about the invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:42 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 08:44 AM)j r Wrote:  

According to this, Norway is IRT paradise. That sounds suspect. One thing that I've noticed about white nationalists is that they all seem to assume that white woman have suddenly developed a brown fetish.

Actually, white women do go for these Islamic men because they can beat and intimidate these women with zero fear of repercussion from the state. The state, and it's PC bullshit, will ignore these crimes in fear of looking racist.

I talked about how Tamerlane was charged with domestic violence and yet was let go, and his wife still took him:

http://www.returnofkings.com/9968/the-am...l-time-low

Then Roosh validated my analysis when he provided me with this link showing that 75 percent of all Islamic converts each year are overwhelmingly women:

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/s...ting-islam

The rulers of white countries are literally betraying their own population in order to maintain control over it.

That Clarion article is a case of first class fear-mongering with very little real information to back it up. First it says that a "staggering number of women" are converting to Islam. It doesn't offer a number, though. Instead it says that " tens of thousands of Westerners" convert to Islam every ear. How many people are there in theWest? Just counting Europe and North America gives you about 1.4 billion people. And how many is tens of thousands? Ten thousand? A hundred thousand? Let's split the difference and say that 55,000 westerners convert to Islam every year. That's .004 percent of the population.

Staggering, right?

Amd getting beyond the numbers, you have to look at why people are converting. When people who aren't very religous themselves marry people of other religions they often "convert" on paper just so the marriage will be recognized in the other person's religion. That article talks about "dozens" of cases of women being radicalized. Dozens. Again, out of a population of 1.4 billion people. If you look hard enough you can find dozens of cases of women marrying their cats.

Messages In This Thread