rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth about the invasion of Europe

The Truth about the invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-08-2013 02:26 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 12:55 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

A summary would have been nice. The gist to me seems to be poor, ethnic Norwegians are bearing the brunt of Norway's failure to effectively integrate Muslims into broader society. I suppose using the term Islamist would be more intellectually honest - although I am not sure about the terminology. Males are predictably the target of Muslim violence, while ethnic Norwegian females have different views of the Muslim men:

Quote:Quote:

There is one thing that annoys the hell out of me. They can start chasing Norwegian girls, but we cannot go after theirs. It’s something you learn early on. You just don’t go after a Pakistani girl, but Norwegian girls are available to immigrant boys. Norwegian girls prefer them. I don’t know why. I guess it must be that brown skin. That they are tough, that they have money despite not having jobs. They don’t see that they fight in packs, that they are cowards. I asked my best female friend if we could get romantically involved, and she told me that I have the right personality, but the problem was that I’m Norwegian. She wants to become involved with a foreigner.

Unsurprising and highlights the cultural battles that are growing.

I'm from a Muslim background and I understand Norwegians and their wish for survival even though I think (non-radical) Islam has the best laws some society needs. Western society has become corrupted, shallow, violent and full of weak males so you can see how the Tamerlan's girl converted herself and how Norwegian girls want Arabs. Arab society is mostly traditional, alpha-enabling and advanced in many areas even though the media reports that they are all screaming sand peasants who blow themselves up.

If the Norwegians change their mindset and stop being "liberal", they will preserve their culture and genes.

Arabs? Most Muslims in Norway are Pakisanis or Somalis.

Messages In This Thread