rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara, Mexico - don't come here for the girls

Guadalajara, Mexico - don't come here for the girls

I've been here for 5 days and it's been a big letdown from whatever hype it's gotten.

I've pounded the pavement every day, some days for hours on end. I've checked out/people watched public 'vortex' places with a lot of pedestrian traffic and places with just a lot of people such as the huge public marketplace. Here's what I would sum it up:

1. the population is mostly teens and 20s. This is probably due to the many schools here.
2. 95% of the girls are below average. It's so bad that when I see an average girl, I perk up then realize a couple of seconds later that she's just average. I'm just reacting this way because after seeing a sea of below average girls, the average one stands out and becomes higher value artificially.

I'm starting to question my decision to come here as I don't really like the general lower class latin look. I'm more into the upper end fresa or euro latin look. I've seen quite a few and even they were also mostly ugly. Anyway, I'm planning on checking out the higher end clubs/antros this weekend to see if the quality changes but I'm highly doubting it. If it does, I'll take back what I said.

Otherwise, be warned: Don't come here for the girls!

Messages In This Thread