rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangkok Vs Manila & game in SE Asia

Bangkok Vs Manila & game in SE Asia

Quick question. I'm dying to get out of Hanoi and the internet stopped working in my apartment so I'm breaking my lease and getting a refund on the remainder of my time here and trying to figure out my next place to go.

Mid-forties, often told I look 5 to 10 years younger because I'm slim and dress youngish and frankly just all around act half my age. My income took a big haircut after I got here so I'm on a super-tight budget and need to live a cheap lifestyle for the next month or two while I get my income back up. I'm basically looking to post up somewhere that I can focus on my work for while and meet some girls to hang out with. Don't need a new bang every two days. I'd be fine with one good one I can enjoy my time with and do the gf thing for a bit. Maybe a bit on the side here and there. Whatever. Mutliples aren't my priority but having some company that doesn't bore me and I don't have to work at too too hard is. I need something to take my mind off my financial situation a few times a week.

Been to Philippines a few times and I like it there. Even Manila is fine with me. Lots of girls to choose from, they are generally good-humored and fun to be around and the romance escalation happens very naturally. The interaction on the way is fairly enjoyable. (In contrast to Hanoian girls which are just fucked up but that's for another thread.) I like that Filipinas know how to flirt. When they want you they don't play all these stupid games. It's not because it's easy as much as because it's enjoyable.

If money wasn't a factor I'd go straight there to Manila (or anywhere in the Phils, actually). But I noticed that you can get much more bang for your buck with apartments in BKK. Quite nice places for $350/mo. Something similar in Manila would cost $600+ or so it seems. So for money reasons, I'm thinking of BKK.

But what's the game there? I'll do online, that's fine. I don't care. Don't have the money to go out clubbing anyway. And I don't want to spend that much time day gaming. But what's the standard MO?

For me, in the Phils, when I meet a girl from online, 90% of the time we'll go out for a juice or whatever, maybe a cheap dinner, I'll suggest we watch TV in my room and then we'll go and then it's game over. Rarely has it not worked out this way.

Can I expect the same progression to work in BKK or will it generally take longer? Is the progression natural and flowing or do they tend to do weird shit like tell you they just want to be friends after spending all night practically sitting in your lap? Do they expect you to take them out all the time? In the Phils I've had no problem meeting girls and I've never felt like I had to spend money on them for them to stick around. I would do so if I wanted to and that was it. Even then it was never very fancy.

Right now I'm just not in the mood to deal with bullshit at all and wondering if I'd be adding a lot of stress with the girl chasing by going to BKK instead of Manila. I want to save myself some money but it's not worth it if it's not fun. Too much to worry about right now.

Messages In This Thread