rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland in July...wingman?

Poland in July...wingman?

I'll be heading to Poland for two weeks in July. Right now, I'm thinking about Warsaw for one week and Bydgoszcz for the other week. The reason for Bydgoszcz is because my female Polish friend will be there, her hometown, with her Spanish boyfriend (who is also a friend of mine) and I'll be able to crash at her place. Now if my finances permit, I'm thinking about extending my trip to 3 weeks and heading up to Gdansk. Now I've read the Poland thread and know that October or May would be the ideal time to go due to universities being in session but I won't be able to take off work then.

So I'm looking for a little advice. Should I stay in one place (Warsaw) for my entire trip in order to pipeline or should I visit other cities? Staying in one city would be cheaper than traveling around but I do want to see other parts of the country.
Anyone with experiences in Gdansk or Bydgoszcz? Or is there another city you would recommend....say Wroclaw? Different sites/attractions I should check out?
Any and all advice on your experiences are appreciated!

Anyone in Warsaw, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, or Wroclaw in July want to wing with me? I'm well-dressed, social, decent-looking, and well-traveled.

Messages In This Thread