rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20 mistakes you don't want to make in your 20's
0 mistakes you don't want to make in your 20's
Most of it is pretty sound, but some of the things on that article are using circular logic. #5 is that you don't want to make the mistake of holding onto friends that hold no value to you. If they are constantly negative and not being good friends back to you, then yes, definitely cut contact. Or if you have and alcoholic parent that doesn't want to quit drinking but instead they are constantly a selfish black hole, definitely cut them out of your life. But #14 is that you don't want to forget that family comes first.

I disagree with the logic that when you are in your 20s you should be paying prostitutes. Better advice would be to avoid women that are moochers. The best women I have dated have always just wanted to be with me not for what I could provide for them monetarily but because they genuinely liked spending time with me, whatever we were doing. If they had changed it to 'do not ever spend money on women, the best women are the ones that will not want you for your wallet' then that would have made a lot more sense..

No one in their 20s should have to hire prostitutes unless they are completely socially inept with zero game and have tons of money to blow.

Messages In This Thread