rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to take out a loan when you don't have a job?

How to take out a loan when you don't have a job?

Quote: (05-12-2013 11:44 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2013 01:20 AM)1Minute Wrote:  

What kind of chickenshit is this? You really don't want to have your word be trustworthy? And what are even going to do with this money? You didn't mention that at all in the thread.

Does anybody else think this thread is weak as shit, and wouldn't lend a fucking dime to this guy?

Whoah Whoah hold on a sec!You seem very defensive dude, it's none of your business why I want the money in the first place.

Setting up a sham corporation like elMech suggested is the only way to pull this off, I have a few acquaintances here who have been living in London for 10+ years, I am gonna talk to them about it.

Oh and my credit score dropped to 750, thanks to a couple of failed direct debits from last month.

Where I'm from even if you set up a sham corporation your still going to need a personal guarantee. Unless if your going to go all the way and forge audited business financials, which is a tricky task. Either that or be prepared to leave the country when the gig is up.

Messages In This Thread