rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US = Poosy Purgatory. Here's why...

US = Poosy Purgatory. Here's why...

Almost every time I meet a Western girl here in SouthEast Asia, she manages to annoy the crap out of me with her behavior. Specifically, women from the US, Canada, UK and to a lesser degree Australia exhibit very strange behavior indeed...

I don't hate these women for acting in such an off putting manner. I feel great compassion for them, and for the men who have to deal with them because they don't have the option to absquatulate to a PP. They're just products of their cultures, as we all are to varying degrees.

What I think is happening is this: It's a question of economics.

The US, UK, etc., superficially endorse sexual promiscuity and freedom. But on a deeper level, what's ACTUALLY happening is de facto sexual repression. If you visit a European country like say, Germany, they treat sex very matter-of-factly. Naturally, even. In the US, it's a big fanfare with women puzzling over what it means, what it could do to their reputation, blah blah blah. This is all speaking IN GENERAL, of course...

The force multiplier that makes these places Poosy Purgatories is simply the ratio of eligible women to eligible men. So 2 scenarios are common:

1. Women want men more than men want women = Poosy Paradise

2. Men want women more than women want men = Poosy Purgatory

If you step onto the Bangkok skytrain in the financial district on any given morning, you'll see about 3 gorgeous young, feminine women for every 1 (feminine) guy!

I've always thought it was crazy how friendly and easy going Thais are, especially coming from Miami Beach where dudes want to fight you for looking at their girls or walking too confidently. I see now it's just an issue of sexual repression and inflated competition for scarce resources (poontang).

If people are happy and sexually fulfilled, they're not going to be fighting each other and starting wars and struggling up the career ladder past the point where it's killing them, JUST to score a low quality woman who acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

This is just a theory. It's more complex than that I'm sure. But if you've ever felt like everybody around you is crazy and the dating scene in your country is fundamentally flawed...you're not crazy! It IS flawed. Now it's on you to find greener pastures.

Messages In This Thread