rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Sea Summer 2013 thread

Black Sea Summer 2013 thread

Well regardless, you see the side shot above of the ass, so there you go. The chicks ass is fat as fuck, much fatter than it even looks above. And BTW Prosal added the whole "With pics taken by you" after I had already posted the original pic. I only fucked the girl one time and we were both hammered, I wasn't even thinking about getting pics. Had I pictures, I could post a handful more fat ass chicks I've fucked, but a lot of them were more conservative south american girls who wouldn't go for that. I could post pictures of them, but you wouldn't see their asses. None of them have any ass shots on their facebooks, not even in jeans.

One more thing to mention about your logic of the above statement. Whether or not it was her ass or it wasn't and she was trying to make it seem like it was, she took the picture down either way, so your logic is flawed. And to be fair I discredited prosal only after he discredited me. I wasn't even saying the girl was bad looking, I just said her ass wasn't impressive. Is any ass man here impressed with that ass honestly? I think the girl looks good, I'd fuck her in a heart beat, but she just had an average ass, that's all I was trying to say. I wasn't being overly critical in any way and then everyone came out with the whole, "Guys on the forum are over critical," idea. How was I being over critical? That's what got me about this whole thing.

Messages In This Thread