rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Sea Summer 2013 thread

Black Sea Summer 2013 thread

Quote: (06-03-2013 06:19 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 06:08 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

This same picture was on a girls facebook that I banged, almost positive it's hers. It didn't have anything written on it on her facebook either, then I saw this pic on the forum. If it's not hers, hers was just as nice, but again, I'm 90% sure it's hers. She later ended up taking it down, probably because it spread over the internet and apparently became a DJs album cover.

[Image: smile.gif]

I fucked Paris Hilton yesterday.

I really don't give a shit if you believe me or not. For what it's I mentioned this months ago on the forum as well... http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20078-...#pid389994 . Just because you can't pull an ass like that doesn't mean others can't. I knew someone was gonna talk shit, but it's all good.

Here's a face pic of the girl...
[Image: attachment.jpg12458]   

By the way, I'm not sitting here saying I wouldn't bang the girl in the pic you posted, I'm just saying I'm not impressed with her ass, that's all. Simply saying that if that's what the average EE ass looks like, I prefer latina ass.

Messages In This Thread