rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Sea Summer 2013 thread

Black Sea Summer 2013 thread

Quote: (05-07-2013 03:20 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2013 03:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

No girls in short skirts and high heels?

Touché ). Well, I would never consider a girl in short skirt as "dressed like a slob" )

Just a few personal thoughts about Krimea and russian girls:

Russian girls have holiday priorities, the most notable ones (besides french Riviera) being sun and sand "hip" exotic destinations ...Thailand, Goa, Bali, Dubai, ect ...and bragging rights about having gone somewhere "cool". 

Krimea (or Turkey for that matter) is for "poor" lower middle class girls. Something like "Oh Natasha, you have been to Krimea this summer, with the poor people? ..... hmmm, I feel sorry for you .... me, I was in Bali, look at the photos I took in Ubud..". For mid-to-upper class Russians or Ukrainians, Krimea is a no-go area. I would never talk about Krimea or about Turkey to a reasonably sophisticated Russian or Ukrainian dyev. I would immediatly be considered a loser and my sex appeal would plummet.

Interesting that. I took a provincial Russian bird to Sharm el Sheikh in 2010 and afterwards plastered photos of herself all over her vkontakte account boasting about the trip to her friends. She spent that summer working in Adler to save some coin and after the holiday went back to Ekaterinburg. She hasn't been on a vacation since anywhere.

Messages In This Thread