rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vitaly has started sexually assaulting women

Vitaly has started sexually assaulting women

Quote: (05-04-2013 04:30 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2013 12:17 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2013 08:36 AM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

Gentlemen throwing out the numbers game or not argument, he's still making out with hot women.

Most peoples goal for approaching women is to get with hot women. So if he's doing hundreds of approaches and gets make outs with dozens of women who pass the boner test, good for him.

THAT'S ALPHA. THAT'S GAME.

Who cares about getting a make outs for it's own sake? That might have been a big deal in high school but as an adult I only see it as a means to an end. If a make out doesn't lead to sex then all you are getting from it is a pair of blue balls.

Yeah.

If kissing weren't part of foreplay, I wouldn't even doing. It's sorta gross if you think about it.

You don't go around drinking after people, but you're going to let some nasty skank put her DSLs all over your mouth and even put a tongue that may have been licking her boyfriend's dick a few hours ago inside your mouth?

We gotta do what we gotta do, but anything who thinks making out with a chick is a big deal definitively qualifies as a keyboard player.

This is one of my worst fears.

Having semen enter my mouth.

Messages In This Thread