rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vitaly has started sexually assaulting women

Vitaly has started sexually assaulting women

Quote: (05-04-2013 05:15 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know, growing up on a smart phone and internet has to make you more like a zombie and un original.

I notice in work how everybody aged less than 25 is a lot more herd-like. Not just the females either. One guy actually shamed me for being a "weirdo" because I congratulated a 21 year old girl (fairly hot too, I mentioned her in the forum lounge) for not having a facebook account. He had a pop at her too, but he's gay so there was more venom against me.

Office life is so emasculating these days, everything is so feminine. I have a woman boss, and she's actually a pretty cool lady, but she lets the girls do whatever they want, whereas if I just slide my chair over to my mate's desk to chat, she comes over immediately to inform me I "don't get paid to talk to X". It's extremely annoying, and if I were a woman and she were a male boss, there'd be a whole host of women telling me to shout "sexism!"

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread