rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

This is related to the " Relationship to your Mom" thread. I believe this topic deserves its own thread for the following reasons ...

- I noticed a trend among men. Men who had bad relationships with their moms are more grounded in reality. They put women off the pedestal and just see them for the imperfect creatures that they are.

- Men who sport a great relationships with their moms usually have been spoiled by her. They view her as a chaste Virgin Mary who would only have sex to make babies. As a result they have a tendency to see women on the same wavelength as they did their moms which leads to pedestalization and disappointment. I was definitely in this category.

- A lot of us who grew up with great mothers like to think ... " My mom is the best mother in the world ! Mommy love ... Mama!' or bullshit like that. The older I'm getting the more I can point out my mother's character flaws.

For guys who love their moms, Seeing flaws in our ideal & "perfect" mommies can help you be more realistic with our expectations of women

For guys with shitty mothers who still love them, you can learn that despite the irresponsible and manipulative things women do, they are still capable of adding value to your life ( given you got your own shit together).

So spill the beans guys ... be honest with yourselves

How many Men do you think your mom has slept with ?

Do you think your mom ever had a one night stand or cheated on your dad ?

You don't need to answer these questions on this thread. Think about them and answer them yourself. Asking myself this question and conducting some research to find the answer has helped me put women off the pedestal.

Messages In This Thread