rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

Only one, my father.

My mom was 16 when they first met, at a coffee shop, my mom and her friend were giggling about something and my father came up to them and asked them what the joke was. My father's almost 30 years older than my mom.

They started dating at some point and married when she was 21.

Technically she'd already "met" him before at some point before when she was much younger, he'd given a speech and she was in the audience.

My father's notch count is somewhere in the 800's. He said he doesn't know how many, but that it's somewhere in there. A lot of it was P4P though, he had free access to 100's of women due to a scheme his allies and him had going on. He said he would have a different woman for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Until he had to go to the doctor and the doctor told him he had to slow it down. Not all of it was P4P, he slept with the dean of my university also, that was before he met my mom. He said they dated, but she (my dean) realized her economic potential was greater than his and she bounced.

As far as I know he's never cheated on my mom, or at least he's never even mentioned it, much less admitted to it, and if he did, has never been caught. My mom would leave him if he did, she puts up with a lot, but she wouldn't put up with that. I think he reached a point where he was like, "Ok, I made it this far in one piece, it's time to start behaving..."

Several times, I've overheard my mom say something along the lines of "your father is the maximum to me..." She always talks about how handsome he is (he actually is, legitimately, handsome). He's the only guy she's ever been with. She basically worships him, he's in his 80's now so over the years she's gone from a lover to a caretaker. Even though the relationship has changed over the years, she's still under the impression that if she were to leave, my father would find a new girlfriend/wife promptly. She came from a family of attorneys and businesspeople and chose to be the best mom in the world instead.

They have a really healthy relationship, my father is kind of like cocky/funny, without ever having read anything about PUA...he teases my mom all the time. I once showed him a book I was reading, "The Manual, What Women Want and How to Give it to Them," and he harrumphed and said, "Habla de la dominancia masculina y el poder del misterio?" Translation: "Does the book go over masculine dominance and the power of mystery." So yeah.

My father will sometimes make offhand comments like, "Tu mama, no me conoce." Translation: "Your mother, she doesn't know me." As a politician, in my father's mind, the more you divulge of yourself, the more the other knows you, and the more power they have over you. So it behooves you to keep others guessing, about your capabilities, about your intentions, etc.

My marriage will most likely be modeled along those lines, the age gaps between myself and the girls I date keeps widening as I get older, from 3 years, to 8 years, to 14 years, etc. I'd probably not go as high as a 30 year age gap...I think 20 is good, but who knows, I seem to age slower than other people, like my father, so we'll see.

But yeah, if your value is high enough that you can get a beautiful virgin wife much younger than you from a good family, it's a great deal. Just make sure she's humble, otherwise if a war or some other event outside of your control rocks your assets/income streams/power, you could lose her, as depending on her beauty, she could still have many suitors trying to take her away from you, before and after she has kids. Unforeseen circumstances or not, you have to be tremendously on point, and the reality is that only a very small percentage of men can pull it off.

Messages In This Thread