rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

Before I rip my mom let me make it clear - I think she's a good person. She's a bit selfish, is disgusted with beta behavior, and I can tell she has some secrets. But they all do right? Anyway:

-The girls she stayed in touch with from highschool are all hoes. She liked bad boys and surfer brahs back in the day.

-She's not an alcoholic, but likes getting sloppy drunk a couple times a month even to this day. Used to be once a week when I was younger. Was probably even more before she married my dad.

-After meeting on a blind date and going through a courtship process that sounded cringeworthy, my father asked my mom to marry him, and she said no. She immediately went on a Spring Break type vacation with one of her hoe-bag girlfriends. She's told a story about how the friend left her stranded for a night to get banged out by a random (never mentions where SHE went after her friend stranded her [Image: dodgy.gif]). After several months of doing lord knows who/what, she came back to my poor beta father, saying that she changed her mind and was sorry. He married her.

-Definitely lies about her past.

-Recently told my father she'd be "ecstatic" if he had an affair so that he'd stop trying to fuck her.

She got married at 25ish, I'm 75% sure she never cheated on my dad, so I would guess about...

14?

Messages In This Thread