rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

I don't exceptionally care - My mom was born in '55 (she turned 60 in the Springtime) and I've never asked nor would I ever ask, but let's do a little bit of armchair speculation.

There is two I know of - My Dad and the guy she dated after (who alpha widowed her hard - but she deserved it).

Would have been university-aged around the time the ERA was picking up steam...BUT, she dropped out of university after freshman year to work full-time. She claims to have smoked marijuana on occasion, but also that for a few years her and her friends hit the bar every weekend, even in HS to places they let minors into. I saw photos of her when she was young - I know [hamster]my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world[/hamster] but really nothing special. She went to Mexico once when she was like 24, and then France just a few years ago. She admitted to a few boyfriends before meeting my father when she was 22 (they married when she was 26) and had kids at a standard, typical age (late twenties-early thirties). I don't have many memories in my childhood of her taking a lot of overnight trips out of town with her girlfriends, who were all married anyways, her leaving or arriving home at strange hours or weird occurrences otherwise. She had 4 jobs from when I was born until I was in my early twenties (my dad was making twice what she did). Even though her spinster old friends all do it, she refuses to online date (I have had access to her phone and her iPad - if anything I wish she would because when I was last home she was fucking ALWAYS around and she's a bit of a pain in the ass). No family members have ever dropped any hints or made any jokes about her being promiscuous to me, as family is wont to do when your family drinks as much as my family does.

I bolded the slut tells, italicized the things that normal girls do. The evidence is insufficient...

[Image: 0928_oj_glove_ap-1.jpg]

The optimist in me says 3-4.
The realist in me says probably about 10.
The 'stats man' in me says still way less than my sister did.

Messages In This Thread