rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel, Health, and Changing Tastes in your 30s

Travel, Health, and Changing Tastes in your 30s

When you travel how to you play out your week? Alcohol always plays a big part in it for me but I'm thinking something needs to give here. I only do countries in very short stints now because my body and mind cant handle extended trips with week long sessions of booze and bad sleep patterns. Im in my 30s now so I have to watch myself. But I'm interested how you guys do things.

I usually get somewhere on a Thursday so I'm fresh for the weekend. Party a little Thursday. Get quite drunk. Then Friday I probably go for it quite hard and most of my fun happens here. By Saturday I'm feeling pretty ropey to say the least. If I didnt get lucky the night before I force myself to go out because it is a Saturday and I have to make the most of my trip. Inevitably I more often that not have a shit time because I'm just to tired to to enjoy the drink again and not in the mood to talk to strangers. By Sunday I'm usually a bit of a mess and and am generally on a bit of low.

How the hell do you keep your game up for weeks on end when travelling?

Messages In This Thread