rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I essentially get played by this European girl?

Did I essentially get played by this European girl?

Met 19 year old blonde European girl. Very nice body. Cute girl, parties a lot, typical young girl in the city. We texted A LOT. She said she'd be my next girlfriend. It was like she was selling herself to me. This was all pre-bang. Then she says, if we have sex, we wont talk to each other again. Shes somewhat new to America, so she believes sex is just based off of attraction and she has fucked a lot of guys, but it takes something special to keep talking to each other.

She said she wanted me to continue talking to her, but didnt think I would do so since I'd think she was easy. We eventually did have sex and ever since then, texting/talking has stopped. The day after I fucked her, I said "ah, surprised I texted you?" Just joking around. She said it would have been my loss if I didnt... So I am thinking she still wants to see how things go.

Wrong.

She has stopped talking to me and Im left with the memories of that one night. I really wanted to keep seeing her/fucking her. I didnt want to date her, but she was a really nice girl.

I'm still not over her.. She ignored the last text I sent her. Should I just let it go? Or try to reset maybe a month from now

Messages In This Thread