rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lizard is sending mixed signals.

Lizard is sending mixed signals.

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:22 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Sounds like she's on the red pill dude. Just enjoy it for what it is. Casual, no strings sex. Keep working other women and bang this one when you feel like it. I'm sniffing a little bit of beta neediness here...

I'll admit, you might be right on the neediness. When we're alone she gives back almost the same as I do, now that I look back at it. I guess, I just want it all the time, even at work. I want to mark my territory and all that jazz.

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:28 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

All types of reasons why a girl doesn't want to hold hands. Why you wanna hold hands anyway?

Where is it when she denies your hand holding advances?

If its anywhere near other co workers that is probably why.

When we're alone, she likes it but at work, not so much.

I guess I'm just not use to women being completely different in front of other people. This is the first time I've hooked up with a co-worker. I just find it odd how she can be so sweet and accepting in private but closed off in front of others.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Messages In This Thread