rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lizard is sending mixed signals.

Lizard is sending mixed signals.

I've been seeing this lizard from work (fuck, i know, don't shit where you eat; i learned my lesson now) for about 2 weeks. I've banged it twice already. The problem is, she's still sending me mixed signals.

Sometimes she doesn't want to hold hands and she acts annoyed but yet, she still smiles and accepts my advances. She also doesn't give back as much as I do. It doesn't help that she also goes out with some guy friend to eat. Supposedly he's just a friend and she only sees him as a brother.

I doubt the other guy has hit it thought, because that pussy was tight ass fuck both of the times I've hit it.

At first, I wanted to make this work, but I'm starting to think she's just some sloot that bounces from one guy to the next.

What do you guys think I should do?
I only wanted to ask this because I figured I might experience the same thing in the future and I just wanted to see how to go about it.

If you need background on anything, just ask.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Messages In This Thread