rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio - May 8th-18th

Rio - May 8th-18th

Read a lot on the forum about Rio, and reviews seem mixed. Been a dream of mine to go for awhile now though, so thought it would be worth it even though I'm solo, and don't speak any Portuguese.

Staying in a hostel in Leblon my first two nights to try and meet a few folks. Then a 1 bdrm in Ipanema a few blocks from the beach for 5 nights. Keeping the rest of the trip open in case any interesting adventures present themselves.

I've got a few friends that know people there, so hopefully can get hooked into a Social Circle. One of my friends already connected me with one Brazilian girl, who apparently thinks I'm really hot (unfortunately she is not), and hopefully that's a trend with the other women haha...I'm 33, tall, blonde, with green eyes and fair skin, and I think that's exotic to them so we'll see.

Also trying to pipeline some. Couch Surfing doesn't really seem like it has much, but I'm new to that site, so maybe I'm doing it wrong. Brazil Cupid seems like a bunch of spam. I have been having luck with OKC though. Emailed about 10 girls, and 8 have responded that they want to meet up, and a few are quite hot. Has anyone had any luck with that site? I know flaking is bad there.

Anyways, should be a fun ass fucking trip. I'll make sure to post updates here as good stories start to roll in.

Messages In This Thread