rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So how about Paraguay?

So how about Paraguay?

Paraguyans are extremely nice. It is a boring country though. Paraguayans literally sit on their porch and drink "terere" for fun. I shit you not they drink this drink and gossip for 10 hours... almost every mother fucking day.

Girls have fell in my lap. I haven't been to Brazil or Argentina but I still think PYs are really attractive and easy for me... Everyone in this country lives with their families so if they get a chance to hookup with a foreigner they will probably take it. Maybe people were having a harder time with some of the richer and well traveled Paraguyans if you go to big cities??? but i even find them pretty easy. Like really really really really easy if they logistics are right she would rather come with you then back home to her fam. Remember what dude above me said... It's a VERY small country. PM me if you have more questions.

Messages In This Thread