rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Live downtown with roommate or in the burbs alone?

Live downtown with roommate or in the burbs alone?

Need some input on what to do here. My lease is coming up for renewal in the next couple of months and I currently live about 15-20 minutes from downtown in a 1br place in a decent apartment complex. Obviously, moving downtown would improve my logistics for day game and weekend game but my cash flow isn't such that I can swing a 1br in the best parts of the city without crippling my social budget. I'll be 30 this summer and after living alone for the past 7 months, I thought I was done with roommates, but having one would be the best way for me to move to a better complex in a more lively area of the city without killing my budget. The only issue with getting a roommate is that it would have to be a random, most likely from Craigslist.

What would you guys do in my situation? Find a random roommate to move downtown with or stick it out at a 1br in the burbs for another 6 to 9 months?

Messages In This Thread