rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doing "Partial" Approaches

Doing "Partial" Approaches

I used to do full approaches, chat a few minutes, get the number, etc

I noticed I was getting high flake rates, wasting a lot of time. Also, I started to get "known" and losing anonymity around some spots I did a lot of approaches at....bad.

The solution: partial approaches.
I say Hi, ask a question or two, make one comment....and then I feel out the situation.

"Am I getting any interest from the girl? Is she looking at me, smiling even slightly? Do I get the sense she still wants to talk?"

If Yes-I stick around
If No-I say thanks for the info, and walk on.

For the newbie, I recommend doing full approaches and racking up some rejections just to get some practice.

But for me, I always know with the first minute whether or not the girl is gonna give me a chance. Really, that fast. Obviously, you still need to do some talking to get the number, then go on a date. But from that initial impression, you know whether she'll give you a shot or not. Perhaps you could work at a cold girl and get her to open up, but the return % seems very low.

This is similar to where I read that a guy used to shake hands with girls at a party and be able to tell whether to continue the interaction or not. Using these subtle cues is a great way to save time and boost ROI.

Messages In This Thread