rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Average Woman From Each Country?

The Average Woman From Each Country?

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:54 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:48 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

It does seem kinda agreeable, but the average Hungarian and Iranian girls don't look that.

I mean again, read what I wrote above in post #7. There's no way this is anywhere close to accurate when 90% of South African women are black yet the girl represented is white. This should be called something more like, "What the average 7+ looks like from each country." Plus, I can promise you the girl representing Peru is much nicer looking than at least 80% of the girls you will meet in Peru.

It seems these composites are based only on the pictures taken by the photographer. I'm guessing women shown there is white because mostly white women in South Africa were photographed. Maybe this is why the sample is somewhat inaccurate. It could be that the "average" women is more indicative of the photographer's personal Preference.

Messages In This Thread