rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuckold Fetish

Cuckold Fetish

I am a long time lurker of this forum but first time poster. I finally decided to create an account and post because of this topic. I have been with my GF for 10 yrs now and have 2 kids together. Although we have not yet actually brought a 3rd into the relationship. But do role play and fantasize about it alot during sex and pillow talk. I would have to agree with the "to each is his own" as to why any man would enter this lifestyle. From my research there is a difference between "hotwife" and "cuckold" lifestyles. Im into the hotwife lifestyle and very less of a cuckold. i've also noticed that most cuckolds are what we would refer to as beta males and have alot of blue pill tendencies.
I am a dom male and am more red pill than blue but i still have a desire for this lifestyle due to childhood experiences & upbringings.
If anyone wants to pick my brain or if anyone who has experience with the life style and would like to share, feel free to ask me questions & share stories and/or opinions

Messages In This Thread