rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuckold Fetish

Cuckold Fetish

Quote: (07-12-2016 03:55 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I suspect that most of the dudes with a cuckold fetish feel their woman is somehow beyond their league or else feel that somehow she is beyond them, and that's why they're so turned on by seeing her banged by more dominant dudes. I doubt that in most cases they choose some SJW, low-T, dipshit to bang their wives. That's why, even though it may seem at first to support the feminist narrative, why social scientists, who are predominantly Marxists, haven't published any studies on it, because it supports red pill philosophy.

And that's the reason why most of the guys in this forum can't relate, because we're the ones who do the fucking, not getting fucked.

I think is more about degradation, like men who like women kicking them in the nuts or peeing on them, combined with men with a false sense of manhood defined by Marxist feminists, look at progressives and feminists websites writing about how is ok for men to get pegged (fucked by a woman wearing a strap on) kiss other men, wear women clothes etc, look at the case of Alison Rapp (Some NSFW pictures in the thread)thread-55037.html, working for Nintendo while also working as a hooker and cucking her husband, and if you ask, this is her husband.....

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_04_10_at_1_08_07_PM.png]

Men like this have a false sense of masculinity, they believe they are more men and more open minded, your wife tells you she is going to fuck other guys and you don't like it? what is wrong with you, is [current year], she must explore her sexuality, is [current year].

Messages In This Thread