rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things Women Do or Say That Piss You The F*ck Off

Things Women Do or Say That Piss You The F*ck Off

Quote: (07-07-2016 11:36 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2016 11:10 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2016 10:37 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Lie.

Cheat.

Flake.

Disrespect.

Act like a know-it-all.

For real specific stuff:

I fucking hate text message bullshit with girls. Probably the single most infuriating then when dealing with girls in the modern age. When they go hot and cold over text, they text you back and forth constantly and instantaneously then go radio silent when you text them something you actually give a shit about getting a response to (like plans). When they go ghost then hit you up out of nowhere, then you respond and they don't respond back. It's insane to me how much time, effort, brainwork, and general life I've wasting over the past 5 years on texting back and forth with women.

I hate it. I hate checking my phone waiting for a text back. I hate the urge to send them a double text to try to prompt a response. I hate that they have half a dozen different people texting them all the time so they easily get distracting and stop giving a shit about talking to you or setting up plans. I hate that they want to talk about "serious" things over text. How bold people can be over text because it's so fake and impersonal it gives a false platform of bravado. How the nature of texting makes you seem less important because instead of a face, a voice, a human being - you're just a bubble with words.

All of this is compounded by the fact that these bitches have their phone glued to their hand 24/7. They are 100% aware when they get a notification and check it immediately. Even when they don't get a text, a like, a snapchat, and email, or anything, they still impulsively check their phone every 30-60 seconds. Their phone doesn't "die" they don't just "pass out" and they didn't "not see your text" or "forget to text you back."

I look at texting as a screen: If they play the fucking text game, next.

I'm very upfront about texting and say right up front: "My time is too valuable to waste playing text games. I have a 'one and done' policy." I set the frame. If the bitch can't adhere, bye. There's ~3.5 billion more where she came from.

My exception to this is with actual OTB/low/no English speaking women. If their English is bad, yes, I allow a bit of time for them to figure out what's being communicated.

I've pretty much stopped approaching women with their phones glued to them and have been focusing on chicks that are either chilling out or reading a book. That provides a natural "Wow, someone without their phone glued to their face!" opening.

Does this actually work out for you in practice where you get great success with young women? I feel like the "Alpha" frame of putting-your-foot down about text will alienate most women. I've tried it before with some girls myself where I didn't feel like playing the game and took a share of L's.

I can tell you now, if I started dismissing all women who were even mildly annoying to deal with via text then I would be leaving a shitload of pussy on the table and have a pretty dry sex life.

I have a LTR and a side dish, so my tolerance for the bullshit is low.

Success rate with the putting down of the foot? Not great, but I really don't care. I've "one & doned" some seriously sweet poon with my stance, but I'm done with games. Between having my own business, house and two chicks, my time is valuable and I don't have time to waste.

That's why I'm moving to the "Chicks without the phone glued to their heads" target demographic.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread