rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things Women Do or Say That Piss You The F*ck Off

Things Women Do or Say That Piss You The F*ck Off

The thing that irritates me the most about modern women is the selfie culture. Nothing warms my heart more than when I visit a chick's social media and it has normal photos of her and her friends looking like happy, well-adjusted human beings. What is more common though is duck-faced selfie after duck-faced selfie. I would rather die than take photos of myself and upload them to social media, because it screams value-seeking, attention-whoring, and narcissism. But girls seem to have no problem with it, probably because they're naturally solipsistic. It has become a way for chicks to soothe their insecurities (all the women are feathering each other's nests by commenting "stunning!!!") and is also a way of amassing orbiters. It never ceases to amaze me seeing the likes (83) and comments (64) under a 6's ridiculous selfie.

I've asked girls why they feel the need to comment "stunning!!!!" and they've told me they're operating under a policy of reciprocity, and to be nice. Guys are commenting because they think they're making inroads to the girl's panties. It's disgraceful.

Some of these selfies are aesthetically grotesque and I have no idea how they think think they look good.

It's demented.

Messages In This Thread