rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best to get game advice from less attractive men...

Best to get game advice from less attractive men...

Quote: (04-29-2013 02:00 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Since you have taken so many pot shots at me in the past for being a "WestCoast pussy" lets have you and fisto hit on a 7 at the same time, no brainer who she's going to choose. I see your point on not giving a fuck and being able to pull on "another level" but that's degrading his point on passive value.

Also waiting in on the G to come back and "bitch slap me around". (Tick tock). Unlike the other guys on here I have no problems standing up to higher ranked people if they are dolling out bullshit. As I stated above if someone came out with the same claims as the G with zero rep points and was telling the truth he would be banned in 1 second.

Quote: (04-29-2013 01:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2013 12:56 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Who has to work harder for pussy El Mech or Fisto? I would be curious to see how their numbers and quality match up? Although I'm sure their difference in looks made absolutely no difference, because we all know that looks don't matter for shit. All that matters is game, right? Am I being a hater right now?
I'm on a different level. None of this applies to me.
So you want me and Fisto to attack a girl with game simultaneously to see what happens? How about this..I let Fisto approach then I go interrupt and AMOG him.

Messages In This Thread