rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From the street to the bedroom(day game)

From the street to the bedroom(day game)

Quote: (05-05-2013 11:53 AM)Kristian Wrote:  

did you have many succeses during day game?

Yep. About 50% of the gals I've met in the last 2 years (San Francisco - Miami Beach - Bangkok) have been the result of cold approaches in daytime.

In the last few years I've only been "out" to a club once, and that was in Medellín, Colombia. As much as I dislike bars/clubs, THAT was a night to remember - 3 hot Colombian chicks for every one guy!

The paradox during the day is that women consider you especially bold for approaching (particularly if it's in an atypical venue like a subway or bus or if she's seated a table with friends, etc.) EVEN THOUGH bars/clubs are way more competitive and you get NO extra love for approaching women in these places. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I'm also trying to build my business so wasting time, nerves and financial resources on drinks/cover charges just isn't possible. So I've been forced to look at other options. Which is fine by me. :-)

Messages In This Thread