rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From the street to the bedroom(day game)

From the street to the bedroom(day game)

Quote: (04-27-2013 07:36 PM)Citlalli Wrote:  

And their website has these silly cartoon graphics and watered down "you can do it too!" mentality, their focus is on making money. I'm not fucking with these guys at all

daygame.com is legit. These guys are getting laid. I've gotten results from stuff I learned while watching their products, although I haven't paid them a dime.

And for the record, you actually can do it too! What's wrong with telling guys they can get results by approaching women? Nowhere on the site does it say you have to take their bootcamp to get results. A lot of the stuff they teach is available for free on the YouTube channel.

If you watch all the free content and go off and approach for a few months, you will get some results for sure.

So while I wouldn't shell out 2k for a bootcamp with them, I respect these guys. The coaches seem like pretty cool people, much less strange/scammy than most companies out there.

Messages In This Thread