rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mistake: Gaming best friends simultaneously

Mistake: Gaming best friends simultaneously

So I am gaming this one girl, who is my prime target. However, I ended up meeting her best friend on a separate night out. I nonchalantly asked the best friend out for drinks for this weekend, who subsequently agreed - but I'm still working on my prime target, who is busy with exams this weekend. I'm wondering what I can do to mitigate the possibility of the friend telling my prime target about our little "date". To be honest, the friend is about a 6, whereas the target is about an 8. I'm into both, but I obviously want the 8 more than the 6, and I'm afraid doing anything with the 6 will jeopardize my chances with the 8, should she talk. I have considered cancelling on the 6, but in all honesty I'd like to reserve her for a fallback FB if the 8 doesn't work out. I'm in a small collegetown, so word spreads within the overlapping social circles. These are FOB asian girls, for reference.

Messages In This Thread