rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poor Girl Game

Poor Girl Game

In my continuing efforts to evolve, I ran into something that was interesting. I shop at a supermarket located in a working class community. I shop there because the prices are super low and the fruits/vegetables are extremely fresh. Also it doesn't hurt that many immigrants (lots of Brazilians), and young (Grad School) girls go there to shop. Although I haven't been fully focused on getting numbers, definitely have had good success there.

I was thinking about checking out the bars/lounges in that town, just to see whats good out there. This town is definitely not ghetto (as in safety), rents are cheap, its pretty bleak..but full of young hotties and brazilians.

I do want to calibrate things to bring them down to right level, so I am not going to go suited down, but rather do the button up/black slacks combo. Also, I figure that it might be easier to talk with these girls because they are struggling on the day to day and would be (hopefully) more down to earth/easier to talk with. I just may relax my no drinks rule because these girls might genuinely be broke.

I haven't exactly done this type of bohemian/immigrant deal, so I am curious if any of the fellas have any tips?

I am hoping for a cerebral (grad students) and informative (brazilians) experience with a whole lot of booty [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread