rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First few approaches. Pointers?

First few approaches. Pointers?

Did 4 approaches today, but none felt for real. I didn't proceed for the number or date because I didn't really felt attracted OR thought I didn't have a chance. One I rambled very well, she lingered around like she wanted me to keep going, but I let her go because I wasn't attracted.

Problem I want to address:

I seem to have a belief that girls that are older or taller than me are by definition not interested in me. I'm on the short side, so a nontrivial portion of girls is taller. And I'm young, so with a lot of hot chicks I think: "well she's probably 25 and doesn't want me anyway" before approaching. This causes a lot of potential approaches to not happen.

Today, I opened 2 of those girls anyway, but I just smalltalked a bit and then ejected. Probably a bogus belief that must be eradicated.

Also, I need to get that fucking Dylan out of my cd player... I still feel like shit over my breakup some days, but I think that will be gone at the taste of first success. The act of writing these posts clears my head up most of the time.

Messages In This Thread