rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of male hamster?

Examples of male hamster?

Examples of male hamster with my reply in italics

I wish I had the guy in italics running dialogue through my head.

I just want to get toned. How 'bout you go get fucked?

I'd rather develop my functional strength. Bodybuilding is functional, for getting laid.

I don't want to get muscle bound. As if it were easy.

That guy is such a douchebag. You're just jealous of his success because you feel entitled to what he has, but you don't want to put in the effort. You're better off being a woman.

I did so bad on that exam last week. Why are you fishing for approval from the rest of the failures? Most people feel shame for fucking things up.

Man, I really need to get laid. For all this talk, you sure don't seem to be doing a fuck of a lot to improve your situation. When I was broke, I worked overtime. How is this any different?

Anything that has to do with the Madonna/Whore complex is a shining example of male hamster. Most women are some combination of the two. I still have a hard time dealing with this.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread