rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of male hamster?

Examples of male hamster?

Here is my breakdown.

1) Don't over think this. Logic cannot give you your answer, you need to relax, and sleep on it. You need the processing power of your subconscious mind which will figure out the answers while you are chilling out. Poincare style.

2) If I were to take a complete stab in the dark, here it is:
This guy is jealous of you. His mind was blown watching you do something that he cannot, i.e. talk to many beautiful girls with ease. Also: either this girl actually is indeed wierd, or he does not want you to hook up with her, and knows that you have a good chance of doing so, because of the way she spoke of you when she was talking to him.

Of course I only have a few paragraphs of text from your experience to go on, so it's possible that I went off track. You are definitely over thinking this, and I believe that this will hamper your ability to both 'figure it out' and to get the girl you like. Keep up the beta male pretence, and if he notices you succeeding, just act as if it was luck - many people play the game of life not by raising themselves up, but by cutting others down.

Good luck

Messages In This Thread