rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaking on the rise theory

Flaking on the rise theory

Last week (not the one that just past, but the one before), I went on a phone number collecting spree, between Thurs/Fri I collected six girls numbers, figuring that this numbers game thing was legit. The first two girls I contacted were the hottest and most desired, I texted them which was probably a mistake, and followed a generic straightforward formula, which was also probably not the best. Neither girl got back to me, but the hottest one was like a 9 and had a boyfriend, the other one I hadn't developed a strong enough connection with, to go all in on a text message without building more attraction/interest.

The next two girls, I called were both in the 7-8 range, one of them I left a message with and didn't call me back. The other one actually answered her phone when I called her, but claimed that she didn't remember meeting me or giving me her number, and thus wouldn't agree to go on a date with me. I actually think that girl did remember me, because she was giving me huge vibes (IOIs), wasn't that drunk as far as I could tell, and I ran game flawlessly, but right after I got her number I saw a friend (who thinks he's a PUA, and always talks shit on my game), who was trying to game a girl I had already hooked up with. Basically because I was drunk and trying to show up my friend, I swooped on the girl, spit some fire game and started making out with her within a minute, well the other girl I had just got the number from witnessed everything, so I think she was seriously turned off by the whole thing.

Finally I contacted my last two "prospects" both of whom were the least hot and the least desired of the group, but I figured I striked out so far, might as well try with these chicks. Both girls ended up getting back to me, and I set up "dates" with both of them for Weds and Thurs nights. The first date was with a girl who I'd say is a 6, she was a punk rock type chick with piercing and a lot of tattoos. We just met up at a local bar for some drinks, things were pretty mellow, I ran game, but wasn't really feeling her too much. We ended up making out a bunch, but at some point she started acting like a cunt and was flirting with a bunch of other guys that were entering her "orbit" while I was still chilling with her, I'm not sure if this was a form of a shit test or if she was trying to make me jealous, but I basically didn't give a fuck, just was a little annoyed. After a little while, we were both pretty drunk, and were chilling out in front of the bar when she was smoking a ciggerette, it seemed like we were about to bounce together back to my place, because she was drunk and I was going to give her a ride, and we both live in the next town over. She said she had to use the bathroom and told me to wait for her and that she'd be right back, but after about 10 mins. of waiting I was like WTF, where is this bitch? I decided that she wasn't worth going into the bar to look for and was probably chatting with some other dude, I wasn't that attracted to her because she had a little bit of a gut and no ass, so I basically just bailed out, even though I think I had a solid 50-50 shot of getting her to my place and getting laid.

The next night, on Thurs I had a date with a Native American girl, who I'd say is a 6.5, but I was way more attracted to than the punk rocker girl. We had our date at a tequila lounge in the next town over, things went really well, this is my normal first date spot, and I have yet to have any issues there. We started going at it making out for like a half hour straight without regards to anyone else, I was rubbing her pussy, kissing/licking her neck and the top of her breasts, she was grabbing my cock. I ended up fingering her on the street outside the bar and maybe could have taken her home that night, but I think she was giving some token resistance to not look like a slut. Normally I don't hit girls up the very next day (learned that the hard way, by driving girls away by seeming "needy"), but this chick hit me up, and seemed like she wanted to chill, so we set up another date for the that night (Fri). Took her to this new upscale-ish wine bar, and the vibe felt off, she seemed disinterested, and said she was "tired". I thought the night was lost, but out on the street in front of her car, we start making out like crazy, and I said "lets go to my place", she was totally down and we get to my pad. It was on from there, this girl must have not gotten laid for a while, because she was a total horny freak. I hit it raw dog styles, twice for too very long sessions, and she swallowed up both times, I even fucked her in the ass, and she let me jerk in her mouth when I was done.

So moral of the story is that, the numbers game seems legit, I am sure it will always vary, maybe you get 4 numbers and it gets you three dates and two lays. Maybe you get 8 numbers, one date and no lays, but in the end I'm sure the numbers will average out to something decent. I'm hoping to keep the native american girl on rotation as a fuck buddy, until I get the motivation to go out and collect another 4-8 numbers and start the process all over again.

Messages In This Thread