rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interracial Cupid??

Interracial Cupid??

Quote: (04-25-2013 01:10 AM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2013 12:07 AM)Bricks Wrote:  

15 years old and this is what your spend your time on? Please take advantage of the knowledge on this site and get off the computer.

^^ This ( although you could have put it in a more mild manner ... kid's 15 man).

Ozzy, many guys on this forum would kill to be equipped with the knowledge this forum provides at the age of 15.

The fact that you are looking for places and cities which supposedly " love black dick" tells me you have self-limiting beliefs already.

You are 15 !

Start lifting weights seriously with compound exercises, a semi-strict nutrition program ( too strict can make it boring at the beginning) and proper supplementation.

By the time you reach college you will look better than 98 % of guys out there.

Focus on pushing yourself in school to the max despite wanting to procrastinate. You are a man ! Take action. Do some college prep starting now, do some research, get the work done and get into a good school.

With your free time work and make some cash. Work during summers and save most of your money. Nothing makes you feel more like a man than having the ability to buy stuff most people your age can't. Money is freedom.

The rest of your time focus on talking to girls and honing your game. Read some more books along with RVF and as you gain experience most of these threads in the Lifestyle & social commentary sections will make more sense to you.

By the time you start college at 18 or 19 .... trust me you will be THE MAN !

Muscular, fit, good school, good grades, good game and some cash in ur wallet and invaluable knowledge harvested from RVF !

At that point you can be smashing whatever race of pussy of your choice.

Good luck

Wow man I really appreciate it. [Image: thumb.gif]

Quote:Quote:

The fact that you are looking for places and cities which supposedly " love black dick" tells me you have self-limiting beliefs already.

yes i am skinny but my face makes up for a lot of it. [Image: tongue.gif][Image: tongue.gif][Image: tongue.gif]

Start lifting weights seriously with compound exercises, a semi-strict nutrition program ( too strict can make it boring at the beginning) and proper supplementation.

i was on a workout regimen but my diet sucked and school work started piling up. [Image: dodgy.gif] it's starting to die down so i will get back on it with a much better diet.

With your free time work and make some cash. Work during summers and save most of your money. Nothing makes you feel more like a man than having the ability to buy stuff most people your age can't. Money is freedom.

i have been investing in stock and am looking for a summer job [Image: smile.gif]

At that point you can be smashing whatever race of pussy of your choice.

again i'm not trying to be narcissistic but i think lots of different girls are attracted to me- i do have aesthetic pleasing features . the annoying thing is that people on this forum were actually expecting me to bang 18y/o college girls and date off websites. like wtf let me enjoy these easy confused high school girls.

Messages In This Thread