rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women "shallower" than men

Women "shallower" than men

Quote: (04-23-2013 11:33 PM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

I think men are shallower than women. If she's hot, I'll want to bang her. I think the right term is women have "higher standards" than men.

Regarding US/Uk/Aus

Men, generally speaking, go for traits in a woman that are changeable.
Woman too fat? Arms too chubby? Double chin? Do exercise, diet well,hit the gym, avoid junk food.
Bad skin tone? eat healthy , use creams creams or go to the many skin care clinics.
And most men don't even care about boob size or ass size as long as the women is not flat chested or has a pan-flat ass( which most don't).
Too bitchy? change it and get some humility and identify what is wrong with you and forget about feminism.
Ass too fat? Do squats.
Gap between legs too thin? Do squats while holding a ball between your knees.
Lets not forget the huge number of betas banging fatties. I doubt women would " suck it up" and bang a physically unattractive man unless she is a 2/10.
Look at Hugh Jackman's wife( this guy is not superficial)

Now if your a guy, you can get buff, dress well and learn how to game...but 8/10 women still want men with a chiseled jaw, good looks and tall ...all of which are genetic factors not in your control. And if you are short+ average looking and muscular, but not buff, then you stand a slim chance with 8/10 chicks.

Messages In This Thread