rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Family Members

Feminist Family Members

Got many feminists in my family. Most the time I ignore them, or just make fun of them. No logic backs up their rhetoric, so it's easy to toy with them.

My sister is some sort of feminist. I recently had a time talking with her about male violence. She told me, in no uncertain terms, that as a woman, she is more afraid to go outside - especially at night. I told her that 94% of crime is perpetuated against men - I myself have been a victim of a handful of felonies, she hasn't.

She scoffed and said that it is a fact I've been victimized by men doesn't change that she is more afraid of violence than me. I simply responded saying your fear is illusory and brought up the 94% stat again. She angrily shot back that statistics like that are created by patriarchy to reinforce the idea that men have issues related to gender. She actually made the point that men don't have issues - at all.

That is where the discussion ended. I brutally shut her down because of that stupid assertion. Her insane level of entitlement and narcissism has gotten worse since she started college. Very sad.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread