rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Africa 2014: need tips and travel suggestions

Africa 2014: need tips and travel suggestions

Quote: (09-28-2014 08:34 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2014 06:07 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm on the fence about going to Africa this winter, it looks like I'll be quitting my job in a couple of weeks and I'll be off until March or April, so I have plenty of time to play with. I'm planning to return to Colombia for at least a couple of months and may just stay down there as I"m not too sure how adventurous I feel this year, I know that a trip to Africa would be quite the adventure. If I do make it over, I'd probably end up in East Africa and hit up Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, there's a good chance I'd hit up SA too but that would depend on flights. Thanks to Rottenapple for the excellent Africa advice, he painted a really good picture of how it is to travel over there. Are any of you RVF guys planning on being anywhere in Africa this upcoming winter from around January to April? If so, let me know, there's still a chance that I may end up over there.

I might hit up Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda and Congo in January but its still a somewhat vague plan. Colombia is a possibility as well in 2015, so hopefully we can meet in any of those places.

PM Sent

Messages In This Thread