rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Africa 2014: need tips and travel suggestions

Africa 2014: need tips and travel suggestions

I'm planning a trip to Africa next year with legendary RVF poon hounds 20nation and THC and we could use some help, so if any of you have any intel or hot tips, they would be very much appreciated. The planning is still in the preliminary stages but we're thinking 2-4 months should be good, here's what we have on the table so far:

West Africa, Ghana: This is where we will likely start due to its central location and the fact that its the most developed and safest nation in West Africa. We'll likely stay in Accra and rent a fuck pad there and take trips to Labadi Beach, check out Nkrumah Circle, etc.

Cote d'Ivoire: We'll probably take a bus from Accra to the big city, Abidjan and stay in the posh section of town, Cocody. Home of the legendary Mapouka dance and reggae superstar alpha blondy, Cote d'Ivoire has a lot of potential. Also considering a side trip to Yamoussoukro, to see the huge Catholic church built there by notorious African big man and super pimp Felix Houphouet-Boigny.

Southern Africa: Now this is where 20nation and I are in disagreement, for some odd reason, he wants to hit up Congo (Brazzaville) to check out some gorillas down there, but I think its gonna be too difficult, logistics wise. Actually, due to the high HIV rate in all of southern and south Africa, I'm ready to write the entire region off all togther, maybe two weeks in South Africa to check out Cape Town and do some surfing in Durban or something, but the HIV is a souvenir I don't want to take home.

East Africa/French Islands Indian Ocean: Now this is what I'm keen on doing, hitting up Kenya for a couple of weeks, see a safari and bang some Kikuyu cuties in Nairobi, maybe hit up the beaches in Mombasa and nail a Massi mama, we'll see. From there I'd like to hit up the French speaking Islands in the Indian Ocean: Comoros Islands, Ile de Reunion, Seychelles and especially MADAGASCAR!

Now the logistics is the big issue for getting around these Indian Ocean islands, I think we can fly from Kenya to Madagascar or South Africa to madagascar, but can we fly between these islands or take ferries, anyone have any knowledge of this?

Guys this will be my last big trip before I stop traveling for long periods of time, I'm on a trans-continental cunt hunt and if you guys could help me out here, you know I'll be dropping some in-depth, comprehensive Scotian Style data sheets when the AFT 2014 is done, thanks guys!

Messages In This Thread