rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to make you feel like a million bucks

Ways to make you feel like a million bucks

@ LBH Pheromones on the general market are hit or miss but mostly miss. You want targeted ‘mones (see what I did there?) you got to learn the slang to learn how each ‘mone affects you. There are different types so buying a generic off of amazon wont do shit for you except placebo. There is ‘rone, ‘none ‘nol copulins and many other synthetic pheromones that do many different things. Please search other threads and quote them with specific questions as I believe I went into better detail in other threads.

@Bricks Toastmasters is basically a “practice makes perfect” organization. You get what you put in and its easy to sit back and watch everyone else do speeches and not participate. Sign up to either be timer, grammarian, or a speaker. Don’t worry about having a speech put together just sign up and the rest will fall into place. If you cant think of a speech just ramble about yourself for 5 minutes. The Timer will let you know when to wrap it up. The trick is you go in front of people and talk publicly, the more you do it the better you get at it. Nuf said. Also, participate in table topics, every meeting, volunteer. Table topics is random question, you have no idea what the question is, but it teaches you to think quick on your feet. When there is awkward silence and no one raises their hand to volunteer, shoot your hand up. Table topics help you get good at game too.

Messages In This Thread