rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review of my first RVF meet up!!

Review of my first RVF meet up!!

Quote: (04-21-2013 12:05 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

My take is that it'll be a huge sausage fest as the battle of the fittest ensues.

There will be a lot of pros looking to cash in on the wealthy Europeans and Americans. There will also be a lot of women looking for a way out, or a green card.

I don't see it being a viable option to get girls, as you will be contesting with hundreds of thousands of men and the women will be as picky as possible. A lot of cockblocking will ensue.

If you do go, I'd hit the smaller towns and cities. Or just go at an off peak time.

That's not to say the futbol atmosphere will be amazing, and I will definitely be going to the World Cup and try to score some international snatch rather than the highly sought after locals that will be put on a pedestal above Mt. Olympus itself.

Yeah, maybe if you stay in Rio or Sao Paulo, but there will be many places that are going to be great, you just need to know where to go. I bet more than half the tourists are going to Rio or Sao Paulo. If you know how to do Brazil, I can guarantee you'll have a great time during the WC.

Messages In This Thread