rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review of my first RVF meet up!!

Review of my first RVF meet up!!

Quote: (04-21-2013 04:22 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

It was out of a fucking movie. I was wasted. As Captian and Freddy can confirm, I had been drinking at a decent pace since about 2PM.

I woke up this morning wondering if this was a dream, but I spoke with one of my friends who confirmed that I called him at about 530AM to explain what had happened.

The funny thing is, I became very lucid as soon as I realized what type of situation I was getting into. After a number of hazy hours of drinking, I instantly snapped into it and became razor sharp, remembering every little detail. I think if I was anything but razor sharp, something would have happened to me.

If this shit happened to me in a place like Moscow, I would chalk it up to the experience. But in NYC...I didn't see that one coming. That Russian is lucky I didn't knock her ass out on the street next to her roofied friend.

Awesome job man. Trust me, you did the right thing just by leaving. If you blasted her one who knows what may have happened. Hell, you're lucky you just left because she could have claimed YOU roofied her friend, she could have given your description to the cops, there's any number of ways that could have gone south.

Messages In This Thread