rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review of my first RVF meet up!!

Review of my first RVF meet up!!

This Saturday I had a dry run of my first RVF meet up. I went to 'Stout" in NYC which is right next to MSG for the Knicks playoff game.

I had 8 or 9 of my friends from Brooklyn show up, and I met up with "Male Defined" and "Freddy 1".

Stout was crowded, but it had almost zero women. Had a couple beers there until the end of the game, and then went down to "Down the Hatch" in the Village.

Male Defined and Freddy1 are definately solid wingmen. Male defined is a NYC guy, but he also has experience in international travel. He gave me some good advice on Brazil.

Freddy1 is an Italian from Australia, also very good for international travel. Freddy swears that if I go to Sydney I will get laid like a boss. hmmmmm....I might have to make a trip out there in the near future.

Male defined left after the game, and Freddy1 came down to the "Hatch" with some of my Brooklyn friends. There was a group of 5 girls sitting at a table and we approached together immediately. Freddy had me laughing when he told the girls that in Australia you get a "free animal on every birthday", and then conversation got into Kangeroo's. For some reason they didn't believe that Freddy was from Australia when he clearly had an Australian accent.

The girls were typical NYC snobs, they were out for one of the girls birthdays but they all looked like they were ready to kill someone. I bullshitted with one of them for 20 minutes and then I left to go back to Brooklyn. Lost Freddy at some point around then, and got a ride back to BK.

Lessons learned: I should do meet ups later in the day unless there is a special occasion. The knick game was a special occasion, but there was mostly dudes out. And it looks like ALOT of guys are interested in Brazil 2014 for the world cup, that could be an insane trip.

Power out!

Messages In This Thread