rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are girls so mad?

Why are girls so mad?

Quote: (04-21-2013 01:15 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

That really resonates with me. I've plowed my fair share of feminists (there are bangable ones out there). They generally don't really hate men and enjoy being dominated as much as the next girl. It is really about shaming feminine women into taking themselves out of the sexual market place. Women hate other women far more than they could ever hate a dominant man.

Interesting observation. I'll add to it. I dated a serious somewhat well-known feminist in my early twenties (I didn't go looking for this; she kept leaving notes on my desk and had a nice rack).

Anyway, after spending a lot of time with her, I noticed that she didn't hate individual men so much as she despised the general idea of men as unseen, disembodied "oppressors." Back then I was just like "Yeah yeah, sounds good, whatever you say -- so let's make out." But if I knew her today, I'd ask how exactly men can be the oppressors when she couldn't name any oppressors she knew personally. Seems like a flawed philosophy based on invisible enemies and questionable ideas.

Messages In This Thread