rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What a bitchy thing to do

What a bitchy thing to do

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:44 AM)polymath Wrote:  

No no no no no.

He was entirely boring. It's like he read her message and was like, "uhhh.....fuck.....I, uh.....coffee sounds good?" and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

He asked the girl where to meet without suggesting a place, answered her question entirely in her frame, and just generally seemed bland as fuck.

A better response would have been basically ANYTHING but coffee or dinner.

"Sex."

"Conversation."

"Have you ever been to a [insert local team] game?"

"Meet me at [subway station]. Let's look at the subway map and decide what we think would be fun from there."

"Are you offering to take me to dinner?"

"I know a really good coffee shop off [street]. Friendliest vibe you've ever seen. Let's meet at [nearby place] at [time] and I'll show you."

Being hateful isn't going to improve your game any. Learn where he went wrong so you can circumvent the same issue in your own dating life.

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:34 AM)Emmanuel Goldstein Wrote:  

But she's a real cunt because she presented an option as acceptable, then proceeded to shaft him for choosing it.

Valid point, but what do you expect? Even many of the guys on this forum admit that coffee dates are boring. (Unless, that is, you're witty and funny.)

If he went with the "interesting options" you've delineated he would have been entertaining a cunt whose prime motivation is to cut a man down. Why would you want to reward a bitch for being a bitch? I prefer girls like that to out themselves early on myself before I waste any time or attention on them.

Messages In This Thread